Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, July 22, 2018

(13:40 UTC-4)
(+81*F....cloudy)
(a YouTube mix)
  The mix I'm listening to  has among other pieces several classical music "Flash-Mobs".......another hot/humid day but not that bad because there has been a breeze most of the day......or at least what those of us who live of the east end of Lake Ontario consider a breeze......about 15 MPH w/ the occasional gusts.......
  There is a crew adding 40 more windmills to a wind farm up on Tug Hill...( to the south and east of here)....and the crew has been staying in the hotel I live in.......made some friends with members of the crew.....a bunch of them had book a white water ride on the Black River today and were trying to convince me to come with them.......not only is it not on my "bucket list" but is part of my "You might be crazy but you're not that crazy" list........(LINK).......truth be told I would have done it 50 years ago......and thought about doing it 30 years ago.....but when I was young I thought myself indestructible.....as a gimpy 70 year old ......I now that the guy who thought that was an idiot.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment