Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 30, 2018

(15:10 UTC-4)
(+80*F.....sunny)
(a "NCIS" re-run)
   Despite the temperature, a nice day, relatively low humidity, and a light breeze....walked a couple of times.....was out of fresh fruit.....got some bananas, and red and black raspberries.....I remember as a child growing up rural, that there were wild raspberries in most of the hedge rows along farmer's fields.....but we used to call the big black raspberries...thimble berries....and the black raspberries I found remind me of those from my youth.......
   Other then the walks just a quiet day......my main email account is "blowing" up with spam again.....happened a few months ago, and then got almost down to the normal 5 +/- per day.....and it's back up in the 30+ range.....I assume that some site, probably a game site that has no ads, sold my address.......and on another note in the last week or so I have received 4 friend requests on Facebook from pretty young girls, who I don't know from Lilith......and have no friends in common with me, Now I may have been born in the morning, as a matter of fact I was born in the morning, just not this morning....reject, mark as spam.....

No comments:

Post a Comment