Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 23, 2018

(10:22 UTC-4)
(+85*F...partially cloud...heat index.....+90*F)
( NCIS rerun )
  Hot, humid day.....not only don't I have a a reason to walk.......i have a 2 reasons not to walk..........the hot weather outside and the AC inside.......
  Went to bed early last night got 8 and 1/2 hours sleep......and about 12 hours after I had gone to bed last night I  had the worst occurrence of my essential tremors I've had in months......oops......I hadn't eaten in 12 hours......will do it every time....one of the reasons rather then the traditional breakfast, lunch, and dinner I eat 4 or 5 small meals a day......had some french toast sticks, breakfast sausage.....a banana......and some Powerade......and tremors gone.....well not gone completely but back to normal level.......also with age my.........my metabolism has slowed greatly.....and my appetite is much smaller.......when I was training for soccer and distance running.......( in my early 20s ) I ate 7500 calories per day and weighed about 145 Lbs......have had weight problems ever since ........finally got it more or less under control........been thinking it's about time for my daily raw veggie salad for 2nd meal...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment