Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 28, 2018

(13:17 UTC-4)
(+76*F.....sunny)
(a "S.H.A.D.O." episode)
   A very nice day.......walked early when the temperature was still in the mid 60s, which is really my preferred temperature over 80*F or higher.....after that just a quiet day.....some online poker, solitaire, some spades, and general surfing........some episodes of "Law & Order" and then re-watched "Justice League"......as I said a nice day.....a quiet day......which is more then I can say about last night
   I've mentioned before that I live in a hotel, the July weekends after the 4th there are several youth sports tournaments which draw teams from NY, NJ, Pennsylvania.....this week end it is a girl's softball tournament.....and the level of noise was quite high.....last night it was the girls making the noise.....but in the past the adults have been worse then the girls....but there's still one night to go......
a great evening to hide in my rooms......

No comments:

Post a Comment