Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 5, 2018

(15:06 UTC-4)
(+89*F......partly cloud....heat index +99*F)
(movie: "1776")
  I've been in my rooms the past 3 days avoiding the heat wave outside, preferring my rooms and my AC.....but my frig was getting empty....so I braved the weather, twice, and now have an ample supply of veggies, and some frozen dinners, also got some nice cherries, Gatorade, and some swimming shorts.....I've never have taken advantage of the pool which is at my disposal, but this dang heat may drive me to it....... The WiFi was out again for about 24 hours and has only been back on for the last couple of hours  

No comments:

Post a Comment