Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

(09:13 UTC-4)
(+69*F...mostly cloudy)
(a classical mix)
   If the weather forecast is correct after today rain is predicted for the next 3 days, with thunder storms likely the first 2 days......need to check to see if I need anything before Friday...and get it today.....problem is that my knees are singing their sad tune today......but it's still early.....and I may not need anything anyways
   When I was younger I was a sound sleeper, and could sleep through just about anything that included a Micro-burst, a mild earthquake and a construction crew using dynamite close by  .....and probably it's why I never remembered dreams......probably because I never woke up close enough to the end of a "dream cycle".......but as I got older, stress from work, and personal life,  not to mention the arthritis, and that one of my meds is a diuretic, I wake up more frequently when I'm sleeping, and started remembering at least briefly my dreams.......most were work related....but since I've been retired awhile, those type only occur rarely.....usually now the dreams are friend  related.....had a beaut last night....thing is that unlike most that are gone almost at the same time I remember them....this one is sticking on......not a clue why.....    

No comments:

Post a Comment