Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 22, 2019

[09:15 UTC-4]
[+66*F....rain....winds e/s/e@6 mph....humidity 90%....barometer: rising....rain predicted to last through 20:00 tonight]
[Now Playing: "Rainy Day Music 004 [link]]
   Well shut my mouth....the  weatherman seems to have got one right....for a change....rain started just about when predicted....light so far....but it's been dry here and I'm sure the farmers are happy to see it....I'm off to play some solitaire online....[more later].....
[11:26 UTC-4]
   I guess today is proof positive that Murphy's Law is still active....in November when I moved to my new rooms I went to the bank....which is right next to my lodgings and changed my address information....and have been receiving my bank statements for months....until last month....????....anyways today I found out the reason was I had an invalid address....apparently somewhere along the line the street name was misspelled....not by me because I made the change in person....anyways....despite the rain....very light...took the few steps up the hill to the bank and hopefully corrected the problem [knock wood].....I have always liked one of the corollaries to Murphy's Law....that Murphy was an optimist....oy vey....
[21:50 UTC-4]
[+64*F....clear....winds e/n/e@4 mph....humidity 96%....barometer on the rise....]
[weather through the beginning of next week....clear....daytime highs in the mid-80's]
[Now Playing: Beethoven "Christ on the Mount of Olives" [link]]
   By the time I got done at the bank the rain had stopped....and the rest of the day was forecast to be clear....except the rains returned briefly in the late afternoon....
   Besides my dash to the bank to see if I could correct the address issue....has been a quiet day....did have a few issues to deal with on the group I mod on FB....nothing major....and did take a short walk in the early evening....and if nothing occurs on the group tonight it's at least my plan now to finish this post....check my e-mails.....and retire for the night....[knock wood]

No comments:

Post a Comment