Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 11, 2019

[19:45 UTC-4]
[+75*F....T-storms....winds@9 mph....relative humidity 82%....barometric pressure: falling]
[T-storms continuing for the next couple of hours....then clearing....rain beginning around 6 AM tomorrow and continuing through early afternoon]
   So far the the predicted rain and T-storms have been fairly tame....have heard a little thunder but nothing close.....and some rain....
   Except for a quick trip to Aldi this morning, and a brief sit down outside in the early evening have spent the day quietly in my rooms.....
   Actually was in bed by just after 22:00....which was more than an hour earlier than of late....but was up near the usual 05:30....and is my custom first thing in the morning to log on and play some online Poker....[free site....just faux money]....ended up playing for just over 2 hours.....and had a enjoyable session.....[aka: 1 won more than I lost]....
   Did spend some time re-range my spices, oils, and assorted condiments....I'm a bit of a pack-rat when it comes to my supplies for my cooking....
   Made an interesting dish for my 2nd meal....mushrooms, shallots, black garlic, sun dried tomatoes, mixed baby greens...some truffle infused evoo....some cheese....some liquid egg whites....and several spices from my supply....very nice....will have to make it again....
   Just the typical quiet day....

No comments:

Post a Comment