Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 20, 2019

[20:43 UTC-4]
[+80*F....partly cloudy....southwest winds@11 mph....humidity 82%....barometer: steady]
[isolated/scattered T-storms....predicted from 02:00 through 10:00 tomorrow]
[Now Playing: "Gaudy Night" episode 2 [link]]
   Every times I look at the forecast for the next 24 hours the pushing the start for the T-storms later in the day tomorrow....would like to fit in a trip to Aldi somewhere in the day tomorrow....but I suppose I could push it off until Tuesday if necessary....particularly for the winter months but I have canned and packages foods in the pantry for days that the weather intervenes for several days preventing me from walking....never figured I resort to that in the non-winter months....
   Walked a couple of times today....didn't buy anything....didn't even stop at a store....just walked....saw a group of Canada geese on my morning walk when it was cooler....a relative term....it was in the high 70's F with 85% humidity.....saw no a feather on my second walk....was mid 80's F....and the humidity was pushing 90%....and the breeze had dropped a bit.....
   Other than that just a typical lazy, quiet day....online and a bit of TV.....

No comments:

Post a Comment