Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 4, 2019

[21:10 UTC-4]
[+83*F....sunny....winds northeast@6 mph....relative humidity 59%]
[T-storms forecast for overnight and then scattered T-storms through Saturday  night]
[Now playing: a "Hornblower Episode: Duty"[link]]
   I had planned to stay in all day and run the AC at high blast....though mid-day temperatures were in the low 90's....the relative humidity was only 40%....and never turned the AC on....there is a HVAC unit in my rooms....and I just ran the fan on low all day....and the rooms were quite comfortable....
   I awoke even earlier than normal and started my day as I usually do with a session of online poker [free site]....but even for me a 05:15 log on is early....maybe a bit to early....spent the morning online until 8:40....HBO was showing Justice League....which I just sat down and watched....did I mention that Gal Gadot, Amy Adams & Diana Lane were in it....and then at 10:50 Star Wars episode I which again I sat and watched....and the bits and pieces of episodes II & III....
   But then decided to walk in early evening....was still 89*F and bright sun but the relative humidity was only 40% so was quite comfortable....now there are some evergreen trees and there were several geese there....a few were feeding but the rest were just resting under the shade of trees....had intend just to walk but on my way back to may rooms....did stop and get a small cup of ice cream....
   Hadn't checked the extended forecast before I walked if I had I might have walked over to Aldi....but after checking decided that Sunday will be fine....and besides the last time the forecast was for scattered T-storms....we got squat....heat them....but at a distance....so if I decided I near something I'll probably be able to find a "window" in the storms to talk that short walk....  

No comments:

Post a Comment