Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 13, 2019

[19:40 UTC-4]
[+74*F....mostly cloudy....winds southwest@5 mph....relative humidity 70%.....barometric pressure: falling....scattered and isolated T-storms predicted from 22:00 tonight through 02:00 tomorrow]
[Now Playing: William Byrd's "Mass for Four Voices"[link]]
   Decided to take a walk this morning....had used the last of my baby greens this AM and decided that there were a few other things I need and have really enjoyed the addition of the greens in my egg white dishes....but ended up with a different mix....this one as radicchio....I have been looking for a head of radicchio and have not seen any....so I saw a mix of  baby greens with radicchio and  decided to give it a try....but on the way back decided I needed a small cup of ice cream and took a detour to Dollar General....late afternoon I did something  I  rarely do....I took a walk with no destination....just a walk to walk....and an early evening sit down....in my new folding chair....just to enjoy the cool evening breeze.....if I've learned anything in my 71+ years....it's that many times the best of pleasures are the simple one....I by choice live a very quiet, simple life, and try to avoid stressful situations....other then the walks just a very restful day....had to deal with a few problems on the group I mod on FB....but I chose to do that....and/if those duties every become a hassle I can't....make that don't want to handle....then I'll just step aside....but at this point it helps keep my mind sharp....and in vetting perspective members FB pages I have discovered several useful sites....not to mention occasionally "stealing" a meme or a video they've posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment