Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

[10:35 UTC-4]
[+80*F....sunny....winds w/n/w @ 3 mph....relative humidity 63%]
[weather for tomorrow: July 4th....Independence day here in the USA....high 92*F/low 72*F....partly cloudy....winds e/s/e @ 6 mph....relative humidity 53%]
[Now Playing: just another mix off Youtube[link]]
   I don't know where my head was at last night but I thought today was July 4....Independence Day here in the USA....I guess I could claim old age....but truth be told I do from time to time lose track of what day of the week it is....I'm retired and rarely have anything I have to do on a specific day....or even time for that matter....anyways tomorrow is July fourth....sometimes I can be a real dummkopf....anyways when I got up this morning....realized my error[s] and deleted yesterdays post....come to thing of it I probably just should have re-dated it....oy vey....
   Walked three times today....I have no intention of going anywhere tomorrow....I live on one of the busiest streets in the small city I live in....and several of the places I shop at are on the other side of the street....and even with crosswalks and walk lights....have had several close calls while crossing....and besides with temperatures in the 90's....even with a relatively low humidity....not my cup of tea....so the plan for tomorrow is stay in my rooms with the AC on....besides TNT is showing Star Wars episodes I, II, & III back to back starting at 10:30 local time....
   Watched the second semi-final game in The Women's World Cup....and looking forward to the finals on Sunday morning....local time....USA vs Netherlands.....

No comments:

Post a Comment