Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 1, 2019

[19:50 UTC-4]
[+71*F....sunny....winds southwest@9 mph....relative humidity@62%]
[rain forecast for the overnight hours tomorrow]
[Now Playing:"Have His Carcase" episode 2 [link]]
   Had a very enjoyable day....walked briefly this morning....just a few things at Aldi....I've been buying a mix or organic arugula & baby spinach....it cost more for less that just a bag of baby spinach....but I pay the price for  a couple of reasons....first I like the mix of the two greens....and the larger and less expensive package doesn't make much sense for someone who lives alone....I sure that probably half of the bag would wilt before I got to use it....it's not the first time I've paid more for less....because A; I prefer the high price product for taste and quality B; I cook and eat for one....and buying in bulk is not wise....especially if it's something that will spoil over time before I  get to use it....
   Had opened my last bottle of Powerade Zero....and wanted to get another package of protein bars I had seen at Ollie's....my first meal....always eaten after my morning session of online Poker [a free site]....is always the same....a cold bottle of green tea [which I brew myself]....a banana....one sort or another of granola/protein/nut & seed/fruit & grain bar....and a small  cup of yogurt....all of those elements are there for reasons of health....and besides I enjoy them all....except for the banana....but I need the potassium....I have a problem with leg cramps....charley horses....in my youth I played what we in the USA call soccer....also ran cross-country....track....and 20K road races and a couple of marathons....but I do salt [usually black sea salt] and assorted spices which makes them palatable....went to Dollar General for the Powerade and couldn't find it....asked a clerk and we discovered the problem....they had changed the packaging....and of course my small cup of ice cream....
   My plans for tomorrow will be arranged around USA vs. England match in the Women's World Cup....

No comments:

Post a Comment