Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, July 7, 2019

[
[+64*F....clear....s/s/e winds @ 3 mph....relative humidity 66%]
[Forecast for Monday through Wednesday daytime highs in the 80's with relative humidity around 50%....possible T-storms on Thursday and Friday....]
[Now Playing: "Hornblower~The Frogs and the Lobsters"~[link]]
   It was a hot but comfortable day today....decided to walk....just walk....no destination in mind....so just after 08:30 this morning....decided to walk a loop I've been taking....but as I neared my lodgings decided to talk a quick detour to the ATM at the bank that's right next door to where I live....I have what is now know as a debit card.....which allows me to draw money from my checking account....I've had bad experiences with credit cards in the past and neither now have one or desire to have one....[sorry....no details]....but every time I visit my money some of  it insists on coming home with me....
   I had planned my day around watching the Women's World Cup Final between the USA and Netherlands....which the USA won 2:0.....must said I had my doubts about this match as Netherlands had been on quite a roll....and the USA side was nicked up a bit with injuries....but things worked out well in the end....well  at least from my POV.....
   Decided to walk in the late afternoon....same loop as this morning and decided although I really didn't need to stop at the convenience store I would....really could have waited but....got to where I would make a quick detour and decided rather than the convenience store....I go back to my lodgings by way of Jreck Subs and get a sub....as I preceded on my way....realized that to get to the most convenient crosswalk I'd pass right past Aldi and I had planned to walk over there tomorrow and pickup a few things I needed....never did get that sub....but did get everything I needed for the next few days at Aldi....
   Have spent the rest of the day as is my custom online....Poker....Solitaire....attending to my blogs....and spending some time modding a FB group I'm a member of.....I chose to live what many would consider a simple....even boring life....but the truth is....at my age....and for several reasons [again no detail] I chose to live as stress free life as possible.....

No comments:

Post a Comment