Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 12, 2019

[21:00 UTC-4]
[+68*F....partly cloudy....winds south/west@8 mph....relative humidity 85%....barometric pressure on the rise]
[Now Playing: another Youtube mix[link]]
   The mix I'm listening to tonight as I write is post is a mixed bag of styles....a few of the pieces are scored for woodwind quintet....I played in one for four years in high school [I was the crazy French horn player] and really enjoyed it.....but even vocally I've always enjoyed playing/singing with small groups....was in a men's quartet for a few years....
   I walked this morning early....just to walk...later I have been wanting to get an outdoor folding chair....a "lawn chair" if you will....so off to Ollie's and Dollar General....and found just what I wanted at Dollar General....in fact I've just come in from a very enjoyable "sit-down" on the back lawn....there is only one bench that I can use....and without fail virtually every time I decide to take a "sit-down"....housekeeping is throwing garbage in the dumpster....which is in view of the bench....not that that act bothers me....but the attendance within minutes to that activity of a horde of flying rats [aka:seagulls] is a bit off putting....
   If you were to count my collection of spices and condiments....I tried but my best guess is the number is one side or another of 50....including 12 different hot sauces...no rack...set out on a table...and except for the front row all I can see is the tops....some are printed on the top but most aren't....decided to label the caps....so on the spur of the moment a dash by to Dollar General....didn't have the size of labels I wanted....but already had some that were too big for what I wanted....and with the help of  a pair scissors they became the perfect size....so order has been restored....well at least with my spices and condiments....    

No comments:

Post a Comment