Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 6, 2019

[21:15 UTC-4]
[+75*F....clear....winds north@5 mph....relative humidity 74%]
[forecast through Wednesday is for nice weather with daytime highs in the high 70's and low 80's]
[Now Playing:"Hornblower~Loyalty" [link]]
   Except for a late Afternoon walk and an evening sit down on the bench outside had been in my rooms all day....mostly on line but I did watch the movie "Zoom" on HBO....yup I know it's a kids movie but it's mindless entertainment....and did I mention that Kate Mara is in it....
   I never did watch the 3rd place game in the Woman's World Cup....[pause]....just checked Sweden beat England 2 to 1....but rest assured I will be watching the USA/Netherlands final....
   And have not only watched/listened to the Hornblower Loyalty....but Duty as well....very little to watch on the old boob tube
    

No comments:

Post a Comment