Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, July 21, 2019

[21:16 UTC-4]
[+73*F....mostly cloudy....winds s/s/w@5 mph....humidity 73%....barometer: rising]
[rain forecast for tomorrow from 08:00 through 18:00]
[Now Playing: Handel "12 Concerti Grossi Op 6"[link]]
[Ah tonight's "Now Playing" is a type of music common in the Baroque period....[link]....]
   Well the isolated/scattered T-storms predicted for this early morning through early afternoon....must have been scattered and isolated somewhere other than where I live....when I awoke and looked out the window there seemed to be no evidence of any rain....and none materialized during the day....now as to the forecast for tomorrow....I mean they have to get it right at least once in awhile....don't they....and if I choose to ignore the forecast and plan to run errands tomorrow morning than "sure as shootin' " i probably need a rubber dinghy or an ark....ergo....
  I was going to wait until tomorrow to make my needed run to Aldi....but after I saw the forecast I despite my cynicism decided to take the trip there today....but Sundays shopping at Aldi can be challenging....it's their busiest day of the week....but if you go early it's usually okay....would have liked to get there right on or after 09:00 when they open....but waited until after 10:00 and it was not busy at all....just the usual fare....and for once not only got everything on my list....which I actually took for a change....but got nothing that was not on the list....something which rarely happens....something I didn't know I needed until I saw it there always seems to find it's way into my cart....but not today....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment