Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 8, 2019

[21:30 UTC-4]
[+69*F....clear....winds south@1 mph....relative humidity 65%]
[Now Playing: "The American President" soundtrack [link]]
   HBO showed the movie "The American President" this morning early....starting at 06:55....probably because of all those years of getting up early to go to work....I'm usually up and at 'um sometime between 05:00 and 06:00....and had already played my regular morning session of Poker....so decided to watch it....not my usual kind of movie but this is probably the 4th or 5th time I've seen it....plus I really live the music....hence tonight's "Now Playing"....hadn't actually ever looked for it before tonight....but have book marked it....and it probably will take it's place with many other pieces of music that I listen to over and over again....I have very eclectic tastes in not only music, but also in movies and TV....and I really have a blast rummaging through what's available on Youtube....beats having a big stack of records, tapes, CD's, et al....but by some "digging" I have found albums that I once had on vinyl....and even 8-track tapes....dang I'm dating myself there....
   Decided to walk this morning over to Dollar Tree, T J Maxx, and Price Chopper....but was going to wedge it into a 2 hour window....and got distracted....so decided that I was only going to browse at Dollar Tree and T J Maxx....so just made the Price Chopper stop....sweet potatoes, celery root, parsnips, shallots, a red pepper, and a couple of bottles liquid water enhancer....I think the name is a little to fancy for what is basically 21st century "Kool Aid"
   But early evening decided to walk  again and ended up at both Dollar Tree and T J Maxx....a package of interesting looking sausages at Dollar Tree....and a different spice mix at T J Maxx....
   Besides that the day followed my usual pattern of online gaming and a little surfing the net.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment