Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

[21:27 UTC-4]
[+67*F....clear....winds s/s/w@4 mph....humidity: 72%....barometer: rising....]
[forecast is for nice weather through the weekend]
[Now Playing: The Faure Requiem [link]]
   I had the opportunity several years ago to sing the piece I'm listening to tonight while I write this post....although a later work than the works off the Baroque period which I enjoy greatly....this is a real nice piece....has a real nice tenor part....but has a special place in my heart....when we performed the piece in concert....we were accompanied not only by an pipe organ but also a small  orchestra....there were two French horn players....one of which was my daughter....while still in  high school....she went on to get here degree from the music school at Syracuse University....was a special experience....
   When I went to get my prescriptions filled last Friday they were out of the vitamin B-1 supplement....so I decided to try today....the pharmacy I use is in Price Chopper so bought some veg as well and stopped at Dollar Tree and T J Maxx as well....the 3 are in the same plaza.....but when I got back and was preparing my second meal....realized I was low on liquid egg whites and also sparkling water.....both I usually get at Aldi....but could have got them at Price Chopper....oh well....so a second trip but this time to Aldi....it's closer....and cheaper....and then late afternoon and early evening another walk....just to walk....and a sit down out on the lawns.....
   Have nothing planned for the next couple of days....but I'm sure that some walks and sit downs will somehow occur....  

No comments:

Post a Comment