Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

[22:48 UTC-4]
[+68*F....clear....winds south@1 mph....humidity 97%....barometer: on the rise]
[Now Playing: "99 best Gregorian Chants" [link]]
   Yup I know I'm late in posting tonight but I do have a reasonable explanation....
   Was up early....had a great session of poker on the free site I play on....was a rainy, dismal day so planned to play maybe another session of poker, some solitaire [online] and attend to my modding duties on the FB group...."The Farthest Side"....and all things went according to the plan until about 12:30....I was writing a post to "Trollie's Game Room" and no WiFi....they were doing an upgrade to the system in the facility were I live....was supposed to take 4 to six hours....and took one side or the other of 9 hours....oy vey....put the kibosh on my plans....but on the bright side....my rooms are at the far end of the buildings....and the closest antenna was at the front of the building were my rooms are and I'm at the far end....now there is an antenna about 4 feet from my door and the strength of the signal is massively better....but still a frustrating day....
   Fortunately the weather cleared right about that time and I ran some errands that it had planned to put off until the end of the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment