Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 29, 2019

[20:53 UTC-4]
[+81*F....partly cloudy....winds s/s/w@6 mph....humidity: 66%....barometer: 29.88" ~]
[scattered T-storms predicted between 13:00 tomorrow through 22:00 that evening]
[Now Playing "Hellfighters" [link]]
   I did take any  early walk this morning to pickup the few things I needed at Aldi....now I did get a few things not on my list....I got a small bag of Rainier Cherries....most of the bags are quite large and way too many for me to eat before that start to go bad....got a bag of the black cherries before....but only when I can get a small amount....living alone....I just don't eat them fast enough....but I do love me some cherries....hands down my favorite fruit....besides although I haven't had a problem with it for several years I have in  the past had attacks of gout and apparently cherries or cherry juice helps alleviate the the problem....whether it works or not....it seems to help me....on the other hand it's a good excuse to allow me to enjoy the fruit I love....
   Did take another walk in the early evening....when it was a lot cooler, a nice breeze and more cloud cover....sat out for a short while mid afternoon and the sun was just too intense for me to tolerate....
   Did spend the rest of the day quietly in my rooms....and today was the first day I've used the AC for an extended period of time this summer....mostly I've just use the fan....but today the combination of the heat and the humidity was just too much for me....ergo....the AC....  

No comments:

Post a Comment