Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

[21:10 UTC-4]
[+70*F....clear....winds s/s/w@4 mph....humidity: 73%....barometer: 30.05 /\ ]
[Now Playing: Al Hirt "Swingin' Dixie!"[link]]
   I think I've mentioned that since where I  live updated their WiFi they've gone to password protected....and an intervals during the day you get bumped off and have to re-enter the password....no big deal....except when I playing Poker, which is a "live" game....now I never shut down my desktop normally....just let it go on sleep mode....but I tend to play first thing in the morning and I kept "running into that dang password gremlin....tried something different this morning....shut the machine down....waited a minute....logged back on....and quickly the password was required....and it came again almost exactly 8 hours late....have to try again tomorrow but I may be on to something there....
   Walked this AM....it was beautiful all day....partly cloudy....high 70's and a nice breeze...."Dollar Tree"...."T J Maxx....and Price Chopper....just a few basics and as/usual a couple of things I had no idea I needed or wanted for that matter until I saw them on the self....than mid afternoon a quick hop to Aldi for again the usual which of course included bananas....now I walked right past the bank both coming and going....but didn't take a look at my budget book until I returned and found a small error...no big deal....but it was time to draw more cash from the bank account....and another short walk....and then just before dusk another walk just to walk....
   The weather looks good through Monday....don't have anything planned other than the usual....lots of walks....and lots of online time....got the best night sleep I've had in quite awhile last night and my old body is starting to feel like it might be another early bed time....

No comments:

Post a Comment