Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 26, 2019

[21:27 UTC-4]
[+71*F....clear....winds from the south@2 mph....humidity: 75%....barometer: 30.23" /\:
[Now Playing: "Sink the Bismarck[1960][link]]
   The copy of "Sink The Bismarck" is not the copy I've been watching recently....the old one was much sharper and clear than this one....but as often happens the better one is no longer available....but since I listen more than actually watch it, it actually makes little difference....besides I'm just old enough to remember listening to dramas and kid's show on the radio....I was nine before we even had a TV....and it only got 3 channels....
   Was up around my usual time and played some Poker on the free site I frequent....needed a few things at Aldi and except for that and a sit down outside and a brief walk in the early evening have spent the day in my rooms....there was zilch on TV....and pretty much the same tomorrow....except for Justice League....so spent some of the day watching a few "Hornblower" episodes on Youtube....my computer screen is actually a bit large than the screen on the first TV set we had when I was a kid....
     

No comments:

Post a Comment