Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 3, 2019

[14:56 UTC-4]
[+82*F....fair....winds: w/s/w@11 mph....humidity: 29.95 \/ ]
   Because the last drop of the day was just after 23:00 and if I stayed up to take it I could start today with a roulette spin....which is what I did....took the drop [42'K with ad.]....and the roulette spin first thing before I looked for a table....and....dang....hit the wheel for the bottom of the mark 63'K....do have a second spin coming next up....with a chip....but with my luck of late....or rather my lack of there of will probably it another 63'K....and the I got for achieving  the 10K+ mission....
   Logged  on to a 1K/.5K table @05:40....with  the usual 125K max-buy-in....and 105'K "house money"....which today I needed it....
   As usual for a weekend table it was insane....anywhere from a few hands of heads up....up to a 7 handed game....and an assorted group....constantly in flux of....any-two-carders....pot pushers....would be table captains....a kamikaze or two....and most of the table willing to play the role of dive bomber when another player went all-in....also several players who after losing a big pot went on "tilt"
   I actually won a few more pots than the other day....but never caught the right hand at the right moment....and had a bunch of decent hole cards....had to pay a raise to see the flop....which I almost always missed....one hand drove me nuts....Eight/Seven suited....flopped 4 to a straight....4 to a flush...and 4 to the straight  flush....and the turn and river were no help....nuts....
   Flopped a Jack high straight....river put for to the straight on the board....split pot....another Queen/Jack suited....turn and river put another Queen and Jack in the mix....Queen came on the river and  sure enough another player had a Queen in  the pocket and another split pot.....just too many blinds, too many calls of raise only to find an unfriendly board....never really lost or won a big pot....just not my best day....ergo....122 minutes played....160 hands....45.75 seconds/hand....25 winners....1 out of every 6.4 hands....left 70,322 on the table....[no slots]....

No comments:

Post a Comment