Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 26, 2019

[19:55 UTC-4]
[+72*F....sunny....winds: south@1 mph....humidity: 55%....barometer: 30.09" \/]
[Now Playing: today's "My Mix" off Youtube [link]]
   Just returned from my evening walk....just a walk....didn't even take my sling bag with me....pleasant night....[weather listed above is current]....by enlarge a very nice Summer....not super hot....very few really humid days....and although the threat of rain and T-storms....very few ever materialized....just past 19:00 here and the Sun is already low on the horizon....but then it is over two months from the Summer solstices....the day with the longest duration of daylight....and up here in the Northcountry of New York State....fall comes early....with winter following close behind....
   Took the short walk to Aldi just after 09:00 this morning....just a few of the usual items....but ran into one of the clerks who usually works Mondays but was not working but shopping and we chatted for awhile....nice kid....but then if you are at least 1 day younger than me....in my mind your a kid....
   Tried the Japanese egg plant....mentioned it yesterday....but as suggested in the research I did....I didn't peel it....and really noticed no real difference....so from now I'll leave the peel on....not because the peel contains fiber which I'm told is good for me....but because I'm lazy and why put the effort in to peeling it if I don't have to...if it doesn't effect the "mouth feel".....
   Also walked this afternoon....checked out the "Thrift Store".....didn't find anything that demanded that I take it back to my rooms....some snacks at Ollie's and another pair of copper compression foot sleeves....the two pair I have are getting a little as we would of said back in the frayed....have no intention of opening the new  pair until the old pairs are fit only for the "rag bag".....but somethings that I use a lot I like to have a backup in reserve.....
   Just a very calm, fairly stress free day....which is just the way I like it....nite all....   

No comments:

Post a Comment