Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, August 18, 2019

[20:03 UTC-4]
[+76*F....partly cloudy....winds: south@5 mph....humidity: 81%....barometer: 29.88" \/]
[rain and possible T-storms forecast for 01:00 through mid-morning Monday]
[Now Playing: "The Bourne Ultimatum" on BBC America ]
   A decent day of TV for a change...."Dune" and then "Justice League" this morning and "The Bourne Ultimatum" this evening.....and manage to fit in an early walk to Aldi and a late afternoon walk to T J Maxx and Price Chopper as well....just picked up a few food items that I was out of or nearly so....
   But past that did spend the majority of the day....just sitting in my recliner and enjoying the movies....usually I turn the flat screen so I can play online games and watch the TV as well....well  just like I'm doing now....watching the movie and writing this post....butt this is the time of the day when I play the last time on my online "live" games and close the books on them for the day....I  am somewhat of a stats nerd....usually I post here after I've done the above....but the last actions are a little later than /usual....so I  decided to post here early....
   The the second walk was a bit uncomfortable.....overcast skies....near 80*F....humidity 85%....and virtually no breeze....and did get a little overheated....and actually turned the AC on when I got back to my rooms....most of the summer the humidity has been relatively low....and there is the typical breeze which this area is know for....the wind has to be at less 15 mph + before we even it windy....anything up that we just consider a light breeze.....
   Nothing more to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment