Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 5, 2019

[19:56 UTC-4]
[+76*F....sunny....winds: south@7 mph....humidity: 46%....barometer: 29.89" \/ ]
[Now Playing: Handel's "Water Music"[link]]
   The recording I'm listening to night is Handel's Water Music....it's performed by the Academy for Early Music..Berlin....and is performed on period instruments....found it in my recommended on Youtube this evening and it now has been bookmarked....
   I'm posting a little earlier than is usual for me but BBC American has done in again....they are airing tonight at 20:00 one of my fav movies "Contact" which will run through 23:30....and since I will shut the TV off and head right to bed....wanted to post this now....rather than do it during the broadcast....but I'm running out of time so this will be a short one....
   Just a couple of walks....to the convenience store and Aldi this morning and an afternoon walk to Ollie's and Dollar General....just a few needed item....but no cup of ice cream....but did get bananas at Aldi.....this time to close this and sit in front of the boob tube....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment