Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 29, 2019

[20:42 UTC-4]
[+63*F....clear....winds: south@5 mph....humidity: 75%....barometer: 29.89" /\ ]
[rain forecast overnight and into the early morning hours tomorrow]
[Now Playing: "Tchaik's Greatest Hits" [link]]
   My dad was fond of saying "If you don't have it in  your head....you have to have it in your feet"....which was true for me today....I walked to Aldi....twice....A: because I never made a shopping list....and if my past history when I  do make a list...I usually forget to take it....B: I never really checked my frig and pantry and did realize until I made my 2nd meal that I was out or nearly out of a couple of staples....and to make matters worse....I walked a third time to the ATM as I do every 10 days or so to pickup some money from my checking account for things I need....and stopped in the bank to take care of some business I needed to do.....but with a little forethought and prior planning....I could have done everything on one trip....because the bank is on the way from my rooms to Aldi.....dummkopf.....
   Besides that it's been a quiet day....but things still need to be done before I have to re-enter my WiFi password so I'll make this short tonight....and see it I can get everything done before....that way on can get right on tomorrow morning....have to re-enter it every 8 hours....so I'm off....night all....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment