Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, August 4, 2019

[20:36 UTC-4]
[+69*F....sunny....winds: n/n/e@2 mph....humidity: 54%....barometer: 29.97" /\]
[Now Playing: Baroque Trumpet [link]]
   Except for two trips up to the lobby....once this morning to get my daily small  cup of black cherry yogurt and a corn muffin off the breakfast buffet....and just a few minutes ago to get my traditional nightly hot chocolate from the machine....I haven't been out of my rooms all day....not that the weather appeared to be nice all day...can't say from experience because I did even stick my nose out the door as it were....but blame BBC America for airing 10.5 hours straight of old Bond....James Bond movies....and for a change....except briefly....rather than as I usually do  tilt the flat-screen so I can see it from my computer desk....I actually for the greater part sat in my recline and just watched the show....USA network is now showing "Fast Five"....IMNSHO the best of the sequels....which I had intended to watch....but for thee moment I'm "watched-out"....may catch the ending....
   Still have to do the day's posting on "Trollie's Game Room"....and take a last check in on "The Farthest Side"....so guess we'll just say....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment