Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 1, 2019

[21:30 UTC-4]
[+69*F....clear....winds northeast@3 mph....humidity: 54%....barometer: 30.12" /\ ]
[Now Playing: English Renaissance Music Mix Vol: 3 [1450 to 1700][link]]
   Yup I know....last night Dixieland Jazz....and tonight English Renaissance music....my tastes in music is nothing if not eclectic....and I listen to what my mood may dictate....
   Another very nice day today....a little warmer that yesterday but the humidity was a tad lower and there was a nice breeze....walked to Ollie's and for a change actually went there with a particular purchase in mind....mouthwash....but because you never know what you will find did my usual walk around the departments I usual view....got the mouthwash and buy the check out had a bunch of small 1.3 oz. packages of preserved lamb....w/ currants @ mint....like a jerky....but not quite as hard....now lamb is on of my fav meats....for 99 cents each....but never having that particular products or for that matter any thing even remotely similar...bought 2 packs....got back to my rooms and had one....and basically went right back and bought 10 more packs....putting in practice rule one of shopping at Ollie's....on most items....when they're gone they're gone for ever....if you see it and like it buy a bunch....on the other hand I usually shop at Ollie's a couple times a week and if they still have them....will probably buy a few more....
   Also took a walk just to walk....mid-evening....just a beautifully evening....just really liking the weather this year....even when it hot the humidity is low and therefore with a nice breeze which is pretty common in these part....it's a rarity to have a calm day....as the small city I live in is just 20 miles "as the crow flies"....there is a cool website that will give you distance between any to cities "as the crow flies"[link].....
   As to the password gremlin I've been dealing with I think I've figured out how to "exist" with it....for the last two days I've shutdown my desktop first thing in the morning....[generally I just let it go into sleep mode....] and re-boot and with in just a couple of minutes the gremlin demands my password....this morning just after 05:00....and again just after 13:00....and while writing this post just after 21:00....I think I see a pattern....so when I decided to play a "live" online game I know now how to schedule my play to avoid it....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment