Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 19, 2019

[18:31 UTC-4]
[+77*F....sunny....winds: w/s/w@12....humidity: 65%....barometer: 29.96" /\ ]
[Now Playing: "Lt. Ellis of Shado [link]]
   Shado is a campy British TV series from the 70's....and I've found several episodes on Youtube....mindless entertainment....but it's the mood I'm in....besides if I  have to resort to watch 70's British SciFi...you got to guess how bad the cable TV was today....have spent the day in my rooms....no real reason to walk....no errands to run....and I have a nice supply of bananas....so have spent the day both on online games, and FB....while listening to several shows/music on Youtube....Watched "Away All Boats" earlier....one of my favs....[link].....and only whim will decide the next show/music to follow....
   Just feel a little "out of sorts" [link]....nothing I can really "put my finger on" [link] but I'm just in a bad mood today and can' figure out the root cause....best to just stay in and relax....
[16:45 UTC-4]
   Back from taking care of some chip drops on two of the live games I play....thinking about not walking per se but just a short walk out the back door with folding chair in hand and a short sit down....feeling better now....and the fresh air will do me good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment