Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 8, 2019

[21:25 UTC-4]
[+69*F....partly cloudy....winds: s/s/w@7 mph....humidity: 88%....barometer: 29.62 /\ ]
[weather tomorrow nice until mid-afternoon....then rain && T-storms through mid-evening and nice the rest of the weekend]
   I don't know exactly what happened....got up at my usual just after 05:30....had already played my usual hour of online Poker....had a pretty good day....[[note] "free" site....no real money changes hands....just faux game money]....went out to the lobby to get the usual muffin and yogurt from the breakfast buffet....now my knees were hurting a little but the barometric pressure was low and they that is my knees always "complain" when that happens....but on the way back to my rooms I sneezed and almost lost my balance....the cane did it's job....and my nose immediately started to run....I'm not particularly allergic to anything other than the presence of an idiot....I have an immediate re-action to that....mid-morning felt better....and took a quick walk to Ollie's and Dollar General....needed a couple of items.....and yes a small cup of ice cream was one of said items....and felt fine....but this afternoon while online....felt uncharacteristically very warm....so turned on the AC....and then got chilled....oy vey....but a large cup of Progressive green pea soup solved that problem and tasted good as well.....I feel better now....but am getting quite tired and will finish this and a few odds and ends online  and call it a night....    

No comments:

Post a Comment