Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 15, 2019

[20:19 UTC-4]
[+73*F....cloudy....winds: n/n/e@5 mph....humidity: 53%....barometer: 29.97 ~]
[rain and thunder storms forecast after midnight today....through most of Friday]
[Now Playing: "Hornblower....The Frogs and the Lobsters" link]]
   It's been except for a walk right at 09:00 to Aldi....just a few things....I had intended to take a short cut to Ollie's and maybe Dollar General....but after Aldi my sling bag was full so stopped by my rooms....put  the food away and then to Ollie's....unfortunately they no longer had the item I  was looking for....oy vey....took a look at Dollar General but couldn't find what I was looking for....and then early evening a nice walk up to the convenience store....
   Other than those short trips....just have spent another quiet....stress free day in my rooms....I've started this a little earlier that usual....have drops to take care of on the online games I play....and dealing with the "day's end" tallies....and post to "Trollie's Game Room"....and intend to tack on more here later....
[20:54 UTC-4]
   Have "Trollie's Game Room" taken care of and "put to bed" for the night....and I'm thinking of doing the same for me shortly....I have made a concerted effort to get a couple more hours of sleep a night....and have been feeling better because of it....
   Made some adjustments out of necessarily to the layout on "Trollie's Game Room" today and I reminded me that I haven't done an "overhaul" of this blog for quite sometime....will give it some thought but doubt whatever I do will be a major change....

No comments:

Post a Comment