Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

[20:55 UTC-5]
[+73*F....clear....winds: south@5.....humidity: 62%....barometer: 29.99" \/ ]
[rain/scattered T-storms forecast from 08:00 Thursday through 02:00 Friday....]
   Had planned originally to stay in most of the day as the USA network was showing re-runs of NCIS from 08:00-17:00....but didn't particular care for a couple of them....took a quick walk to Ollie's and Dollar General....need some sandwich and quart size plastic storage bags  from Ollie's and a jug of generic vegetable juice at Dollar General....now although it was Tuesday....the day I usually take my weekly visit to Big Lots [10% discount day for seniors]....had decided to skip it this week....didn't really need anything that I generally get there.....but when I sat down to figure my budget....realized it was time to get some petty cash from my bank account and decided if I caught an episode I didn't particularly enjoy I would take a walk to the ATM....which is just up the hill from where I live....and if I did....Big Lots is in the same direction....as I walked out I passed housekeeping and was told that they would be cleaning my rooms shortly.....and I said that I'd be out for awhile so if I wasn't back they should just let themselves in....Tuesdays being the scheduled day for the cleaning and the changing off the linens....got the money....never actually go into the bank unless I have something  that I need to talk to the manager about....the ATM is at a branch of the bank where I have my account[s]....and off to Big Lots....glad I went....I have been looking for some Heath Bars [link]....and haven't been able to find any....and while perusing the candy aisle....there they were so bought 3 bars....as I never eat a whole bar at any one time....and it will be placed in the rotation with the other bars I like....3 will last quite a while....I always store my chocolate based candies in the frig.....I was out just over a half hour....and on my return found that housekeeping was just finishing up on my rooms....
   Have spent the rest of the day alternating between NCIS and online....gaming and checking in on "The Farthest Side" on Facebook were I'm one of the mods.....off to do day ends on my live games and then off to bed....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment