Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 17, 2019

[21:15 UTC-4]
[+71*F....mostly cloudy....winds: south@3 mph....humidity: 83%....barometer: 29.91" \/]
[rain and scattered T-storms tomorrow from 12:00 through 20:00....and then resuming @01:00 Monday through 06:00]
[Now Playing: today's "My Mix" off Youtube [link]]
   It had been my  original intent to walk about 09:00 this morning to Ollie's....needed some granola/fruit & grain bars that are part of my 1st meal daily....&....some Danish style butter cookies....as it was predicted to start raining at 13:00 [ which it did] and continue through 20:00 today [which it didn't]....but I woke to a very tender and sore left foot....I'll not take the space or the time to give a detailed listing of the damage I've done to that foot over the years whether through sport, vocation or a few random acts of klutziness....but take my word for it....I've beat it up over the years....so the early walk was cancelled....also check the TV schedule for the day....usually do that the night before but didn't....and discovered that USA was showing 5 straight re-runs of NCIS starting a 09:00....all except one were early ones that I like....so rather than as I usually do, watch the TV and play online games on my desktop....I except for the 1 hour that I didn't like the episode....just relaxed in my recliner....the rain began just about on the mark at 13:00 but only last a couple of hours so late afternoon early evening I made the run to Ollie's and have been happily munching  on the aforementioned butter cookie while composing this post....[a brief pause where I took the last drops for the day on the online "Live" games I play and posted "Day's End" stats on "Trollie's game room....]
   Things are a  bit "up in the air"[link] concerning walking the next two days....do need to make a trip to Aldi's either tomorrow or Monday....so will keep an eye on the weather....and decide....plus there are some TV shows tomorrow I'd like to  watch...."Dune" & "The Bourne Ultimatum" both on BBC America....and "Justice League" which on twice....at different times on both HBO & HBO2....
....It's getting to be that time.....for this gimpy, grumpy, old codger to make his way to bed....nite all...

No comments:

Post a Comment