Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

[19:51 UTC-4]
[+68*F....fair....winds: south@6 mph....humidity: 90%....barometer: 29.80" /\ ]
[a nice lower 70s*F tomorrow with raise possible late evening]
[Now Playing: Handel's "Messiah" the choruses [link]]
   It had rained earlier in the day and we may still get a little more later....but I wanted somethings from Ollie's, Dollar General, & Price Chopper....not I said wanted....not needed....so mid afternoon....it was raining lightly....so I have a very nice light rain jacket....so off I went....but it was raining a bit harder  than I thought....so only stopped at Ollie's....2 bottles of garlic powder....the one I was using was almost gone....and decided for 99 cents a bottle I'd buy a backup as well....and a bag of chips....and at Dollar General a 6 pack of 7.5 oz. cans of Cherry Coke....I always get the small cans because it's just the right size for my needs....and then headed back to my rooms....and as the rain had stopped....went back out in the early evening to Price Chopper....4 Japanese eggplant and 2 Hungarian wax peppers....two of my current favs for inclusion in my egg white dishes....and a package of pre-cooked, breaded scrimp.....
   Will make this quick tonight....I have my choice of "Shooter" or "The Bourne Ultimatum" both on at the same time....and still haven't resolved my internal conflict over which to watch....why does it always seemed to happen that there is either nothing to watch on the old boob tube....or there are multiple option which either overlap or on at the exact same time....oy vey....nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment