Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

[19:39 UTC-4]
[+76*F....sunny....winds: s/s/w@8 mph....humidity: 72%....barometer: 29.80" \/]
[rain/scattered T-storms forecast for the overnight hours....nice weather through Monday with daytime temperatures in the upper 70s]
[Now Playing: "Hec Ramsey" pilot [link]]
   Well the weathermen finally got one right....heavy rain and T-storms began just after 07:00 through about 09:00....and then light rain until just about 12:00....but the rest of the day the weather was quite pleasant....
   I checked the radar to make sure the rain had pasted and walk just after 12:00 to Aldi....needed a few bananas, a couple bottles of fruit flavored sparkled water....and some nice black cherries....mid afternoon walked again to Ollie's....had seen that in their spice aisle they had some Mexican style spices I didn't have....so picked up 3 different kinds....and a bag of mustard pretzels....and since I had to pass Dollar General and heard a small cup of ice cream calling my name....and just before I sat down to write this post I took a walk on the loop I sometimes walk...for the sole purpose of taking a walk....usually I go out the backdoor and return the same way....but because I have been getting a cup of toffee coffee about this time most evenings....re-routed my walk and stopped in the lobby to get a cup of coffee....
   Nothing on the boob tube today....watched a few videos on Youtube....and the usual run of online games....Poker, Video Poker Live, Fall Spades, and the usual 11 solitaire games....and of course my modding duties on the FB group "The Farthest Side".....had a problem with some of the comments on one of  the cartoon panels....but I think that the problem has been dealt with....off to take my daily shower and close the "books" on the "live" games I play.....maybe a game or two of Fall Spades and then off to bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment