Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

[17:20 UTC-4]
[+44*F_cloudy_winds:e/s/e@6 mph_humidity:72%_barometer:30.02"\/_overnight Lo:+38*F]..
[Thursday's Hi/Lo:+56*F/+36*F_light rain predicted between 15:00 thru 19:00]....
[<{Now Playing on}><{MadTrollie's}<{TV/Movies}><{Hellfighters}><]....
   It's been a quiet day for me it was my intention not to walk today but basically to stay in my rooms..but got to thinking about the end of the month approaching and decided to go up to the lobby and may my rent for the month of April..technically it isn't past-due only until the end of in this case April..but I prefer to pay it at the end of the preceding month..besides my SSI check comes the 3rd Tuesday of each month..so it's not like I don't have the resources to cover it..but there is a issue with my monthly bank statement..the bank runs the statement on the 3rd weekend of the month..and sometimes the statement is run before my check arrives..last month was ok..but this month didn't show this months check..so I went up the hill..[bank I use and the ATM is maybe 50 yards from the side-door of the hotel I reside in..up..took out my "10 day walking around money" and the balance showed my check had been added..okay so I might be a tad paranoid about it..but I'd rather know for sure then just assume....
   I probably will take a walk tomorrow to the Price Chopper Plaza..I'm almost out of my fresh veg..primarily peppers..which I like to add to my egg white dishes..and they have a bake shop on site and I thing I might as a change of pace get some fresh baked bagels..and will probably stop at T J Maxx as well..but if the weather changes and the rain starts earlier I'll probably wait to walk to Friday....
   Rest of the day had been spent much like always..still a few things to deal with..I play a video poker game..aka:poker slots..usually just after 17:30 everyday..as with the live Poker I play it's a "free site"..no actually money is won or lost..just faux game money..so I'm off to do that..ergo..I bid you a fond farewell and goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment