Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

[17:51 UTC-4]
[+47*_cloudy_winds:n/n/e@12 mph_humidity:66%_barometer:19.94"\/_Tonight's Lo:+27*F]..
[Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+46*F/+31*F_mostly sunny]....[Now Playing on <The Mix><]....
   It was mid to high 40's this morning with a pretty stiff breeze and overcast..but needed a few things from both Ollie's and Dollar General..so walked just after 10:00..one of my fav clerks was working the register at Ollie's and we had a nice chat and one of the kids that works there stopped and chatted for awhile..just a bottle of dish washing detergent and a couple of packages of peppered beef jerky..then to Dollar General..a jug of a generic veggie juice, a bottle Gatorade zero sugar and a package of cookies..snicker doodles..one of the clerks there teases me about hording them..I used to love the things when I was as we would have said back in the day a whimper snapper by my elder's opinion..hadn't see them in years and saw them a few weeks ago..and no surprise I still love them now..
   Spent the day on line as I always do..but about 15:00 decided to go to the lobby to get my afternoon toffee coffee..but the sunny had broken through and decided to take the long way..walked my loop..had a sit-down at the benches on the corner of Arsenal & West Blvd, as I often do..and enjoyed the warmth of the sun..then back thru the lobby and coffee in hand back to my rooms..
   I'm sitting here at my computer [obviously] and glanced at the clock in the bottom left corner of the screen and realized that I have the last action of the day coming up on "Video Poker Live"..another of the free sites I play at..speaking of time..although I never was in the military I have computer clock set to the option of military time..aka:a 24 hour clock..because the plant I worked at for 35 years ran 24 hours a day..and the last few years 7 day's a week all our time clocks and such were set on a 24 hour clock..and I just got used to it..
   Time is flying here so I will take my leave and wish one and all a Good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment