Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, March 21, 2020

[19:14 UTC-4]
[+28*F/+17*F-windchill_sunny_winds:north@7_humidity:40%_barometer:30.53"/\]....
[Now Playing: Hornblower_""The Frogs and the Lobsters"_]....
   Although it was much cooler than yesterday..rather than overcast and windy..it was sunny and just a light breeze..a north breeze so a tad biting..but actually was not bad atall..decided to take a walk first to Aldi and then Dollar General..just a few normal items saved that I bought more tomatoes then I usually do..I been fiddling around as of late making my own tomato sauce..and had used up the last batch and decided to make some-more..still fiddling with the recipe..but it's seemed to be on the right track..also 3 bottle of fruit flavored sparkling water..and a quart of liquid egg white, because I walk and carry everything in a sling bag..the thought of trying to carry fresh eggs was briefly consider and almost immediately rejected..I first tried liquid egg..whites and yokes mixed..but the left an odd taste at the back of my tongue..switched to the whites only and find them much more to my liking..some one commented that the whites only were a healthier option..I respond that might be but if so it is purely accidental on my part..I just prefer the taste of the whites only....
   The rest of the day was spent quietly in my rooms..online as always..really not much more comes to mind today so I bid thee a fond farewell and Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment