Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

[19:20 UTC-5]
[+33*F/+29*F-windchill_cloudy_overnight Lo:+26*F_winds:n/e@5_humidity:56%_BP:30.55"\/]..
[Thursday"s Hi/Lo:+51*F/+44*F_mostly cloudy]..[Now Playing on MadTrollie_[The Mix]_]....
   When I walked earlier the temperature was in the mid-20's F w/ a high teens windchill..had originally not planned to walk today..but I had a couple of my bananas ripen a bid quicker then I anticipated and needed to re-stock..so decided to walk to Aldi today..a shorter walk and then it Price Chopper, Dollar Tree and T J Maxx tomorrow..one of my more extended walks may even go into Staples [in the same plaza]..still checking out the possibility of buying a new laptop..however once I find the one I want I plan to check out the price on-line and possibility buy on-line..there's also a Best-Buy in the area a little out of my normal walking range but if I catch a nice day may take a look there as well..Google will stop supporting my Chrome Base in July..so I have time to consider my options..just the usual bananas, onions, small potatoes, fruit flavored sparkling water..and they had one round of the aged Irish cheddar left and that now resides in my frig..one open and two waiting their turn....it may be honestly said that I'm a fanatic when it come to cheese..to the point that pre-shredded cheese or cheese that is pre-sliced is not cheese but a very poor substitution..if it ain't in a brick/wedge/round..it ain't cheese..I may  be for the most part quite frugal..but if I want quality..I'll pay for quality..of course I will look for the best deal..
   Have spent the rest of the day as I normally do..with the exception that I often will on Wednesday watch the re-runs of NCIS on the USA network..today they rather then the usual 6 or so episodes they normal show..only played two..neither of which was one of my favs..ergo..more time for my on-line games..had one of more enjoyable sessions of poker this morning..for a change actually got a table were the crazy, loose play was not in evidence..and got to play my "small ball, slow play,trapping" style..also spent more time adding to my Youtube playlists..have had quite a restfully and enjoyable day..which is about to come to an end so I wish you a very  Fine Day..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment