Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 27, 2020

[19:18 UTC-4]
[+42*F_sunny_winds:west@5 mph_humidity:64%_barometer:30.03"/\_overnight:Hi/Lo:31*F]..
[Saturday's Hi/Lo:+55*F/+45*F_cloudy..rain to begin 23:00 thru most of Sunday..late: T-storms]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie's TV/movie<]....
   It's been an very nice day today..was cloudy this morning when I walked just after 09:00..first stop was to Big Lots..I had put the last of my Himalayan black salt into the shakers this morning and Big Lots is the only place I can get it at a fair price..also a couple of cherry lemonade sparkling water..and a small bottle of both lemon and lime juice..then off to Aldi..had intended to get just a package of rolls but check the hummus and they had the one with the olive tapenade which is my fav..still have a little hummus left..but the don't always have it..headed back to my rooms..was going to put the purchases away..and head to the convenience store which is in the opposite direction..sat for awhile and when I got up my one knee started to complain is a very "loud voice"...well my better judgement prevailed and I cancel the rest of the walk..well actual postponed in....
   Felt better this afternoon and decided to head out to the convenience store for my chew..yup I know a bad habit..but  it's the last one I've got..after all every fella has to have at least one..anyways took my usual short cuts that I use when walking that way and past by one of the three ponds in the area..apparently a mated pair of Canada geese have taken up residence there..and while I was heading one way there were coming the other way..well the male let me now with a hiss that I was too close..[maybe 15 feet]..now I never argue with geese..and took a detour around them..in a couple of week we'll be inundated by a horde of little fuzz balls..and have to be on the lookout for the "land mines" that the adults leave in there wake..but I enjoy watching the little ones grow up....
   My essential tremors were a bit more of a bother just after I got up this morning and I normally start my day by posting to "Trollie's Game Room"..but decided to delay it for awhile..I used the biblical method of typing.."Seek and Ye Shall Find]..also known as the Columbus method.. "Discover and Land"..and if I'm dealing with the shakes..I don't even try.. not sure why exactly..but ate first meal early and the problem subsided to the point that it wasn't a problem..
   Still a few things to do so I will take my leave..nite all....[19:18 UTC-4]

No comments:

Post a Comment