Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 19, 2020

[18:30 UTC-4]
[+51*F_cloudy_winds:southeast@5 mph..humidity:64%_barometer:30.36"\/_tonight's Lo:=45*F]..
[Now Playing on MadTrollie_{The Mix}_]....
   Now as to tomorrow's weather..Friday's Hi/Lo:+62*F/Lo:+20*F..that's right a 40* different between the high and low..rain to begin around 24:00 tonight continuing thru about 10:00 tomorrow when thunder storms are added to the mix..at  times winds >20 mph are expected..thru 15:00 when the rains should cease but the >20 mph winds are expect continue foe a couple of hours..and just to put a cherry on top..about 22:00 rain/snow is predicted..Welcome to the Northcountry of Old New York in late Winter/early Spring..oy vey..my firm intentions are to watch Mother Nature's tantrum from the warm..cozy..confines of my rooms..oy vey....
   I had originally planned on staying in my rooms today and pickup a few things for the weekend tomorrow..well until I saw the forecast..ergo..took a brief walk this afternoon under very similar conditions to those listed in the header..what we used to call "shirt sleeve" weather..but did throw on my light vest windbreaker..not really that I needed it for the weather..but I wanted it for the pockets..when out I always take two pairs of glasses..shades & readers..plus my shopping list which according to my custom..I forgot to take with me..got everything I wanted despite the missing list..save for the sliced roast beef..which Aldi was out of..so substituted some sliced hard salami..and although not on the list somehow a small package with two wedges of New York style cheesecake found it's way in to my sling bag along with a package of honey buns..both can be very sneaky little rascals..well it's my story and I'm sticking to it....
   After I posted last night I fiddled with the layout both here and my other two blogs.. back grounds..fonts..and a few minor details..no big deal..now most days I will fiddle with the widths of the main body..so the bottom of the body and sidebar as close to even as possible..and no I don't have OCD..I have CDO..bout the same as OCD but I insist that the letters be in  alphabetical order....
  I bid you a fond fare thee well and Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment