Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, March 14, 2020

[17:21 UTC-4]
[+39*F/+30*F-windchill_partly cloudy_winds:southwest@15_humidity:63%_barometer:30.36"/\]..
[Now Playing_on MadTrollie_a Hornblower episode_{Loyalty}_]....
   It has been a very enjoyable day..not the warmest of days..but relative to the weather of late a very nice day nor the less..just before 10:00 this morning I took a walk...first to Big Lots..just 2 bottles of cherry lemonade and a bottle of old style ginger ale..the later has already been  consumed..and then off to Aldi..just the usual fare..although I got there quite early..the place was quite busy..most probably over the Corona Virus scare..if you look back in the history surrounding election years in general and Presidential election in particular there seems to always be some kind of a crisis..very predictable....
   Had got an early jump on today's game play..awoke after about an hours sleep last night and realized I could take a chip drop then and get a head start on today's play..got so involve between my on-line gaming..and my moderator duties on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..most weekends we have a "Larson Only Weekend"..and so we have to watch the pending posts closely to make sure  that only "Larson's" are posted..besides on weekends the number of new member requests are normal higher then during the week..and reviewing comments takes sometime as well..we are approaching 40K members..but it's worth the effort....
   Just an hour or so ago I decided that I needed a walk..it is my custom if the weather permits to take a walk in the late afternoon or early evening..except in the winter time..so today was my first walk of the season..I have a small sling-bag then the one I carry when shopping..today just a bottle of water, a pocket knife, and mt compact binoculars..just in case I saw some geese or other wild life..but none presented themselves for me to view....
   Have still some issues to deal with before I take my rest..ergo..I bid you fair well....now off to play some poker slots....

No comments:

Post a Comment