Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 2, 2020

[17:54 UTC-5]
[+42*F..tonight's Lo:+32*F..rain..winds:s/s/w@7 mph..humidity:92%..barometer:29.65"\/]..
[Now Playing on MadTrollie's..TV/movies..[Away All Boats]..]....
   It's been raining most of the day..predicted rain fall about .25 of an inch..aka:light rain..PM rain changing to snow Tuesday but only an inch or so is expected..
   Because of the rain I hadn't planned to walk today but will if the morning is clear of rain I intend to take a walk to Big Lots and Aldi..and this time I'll make a list and hummus will be on it..as well a s sparkling water and bananas..and what every else jumps off the shelves and ends up in my basket at Big Lots and my cloth bag at Aldi..Aldi had recently upgraded to a bigger cart..there's actually room  enough for two kids in the kids' seat..I've jokingly said that since I don't have my CDL[commercial drivers licence]..I'm not qualified to operate a vehicle that large..I never buy more at one time that doesn't fit in my sling bag or cloth shopping bag..as I walk everywhere..must places I shop I either take a basket or one of the smaller carts if available..
   I have no idea why but the number of new member requests on the FB group [where I'm a moderator] have been a veritable flood..I've done more than 150 today so far..but most of the morning I've been the only moderator there most of time and more of the crew are usually around in the evening..but we are nudging in on 40K members..but it's worth the effort to make sure we keep the group all about the cartoons and a safe place where peeps can just have a good laugh..chief in that is our rule that it's a "politics free zone"..any political comment and we don't care what side of an  issue you're on..you make a political comment and you get "the boot" out of the group..
   It's not that I don't have political ideas..I do..but FB is not from my POV is no place for it..FB has allowed me to re-connect with the kids I went to high school with..most of whom I've not seen in over 50 years..yup..I know none of use are kids anymore but I still see them the last way I "laid eyes" on them..well it's about that time again and I  bid you a Good Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment