Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 12, 2020

[18:22 UTC-4]
[+50*F_cloudy_winds:east@5 mph_humidity:55%_barometer:30.01"\/_overnight Lo:+47*F]..
[rain predicted to begin Friday about 02:00 thru 13:00_winds >20 mph_Hi/Lo:+51*F/+31*F]..
[Now Playing on MadTrollie "TV/movies"_{Sink the Bismarck}_]....
   It turned into a warm day at least for this time of year..but I like to walk early..ergo..walked just after 09:00..when it was sunny and +38*F..first to "Dollar Tree"..didn't get much except for a couple  of packages of heat & serve meat balls..then to "T J Maxx"..checked out their food section..that store is a great source for unusual spices and condiments..also different chips made from other then potatoes or corn..and at a very affordable price..but nothing caught my eye..but on my way out one of the clerks asked where I had been..I usually stop there every week or ten days and it has been more than two weeks..blamed the weather but one thing lead to another and stood there quite awhile chatting with her and two other clerks..they had just opened and the store wasn't busy..didn't really need anything at Price Chopper so headed back to my rooms by the way that would take me past "Dollar General"..with the intent of getting a jug of tomato juice..got distracted by a new flavor of Gatorade Zero sugar..glacier cherry.."Dollar General" apparently are no longer stocking the Powerade Zero..got a bottle..2 bags of candy..got back to my rooms..no dang jug of tomato juice..but as my dad always said "If you don't have it in your head, you have to have it in your feet"..ergo..off again at 15:00..+51*F but overcasts.."Ollie's"..a couple bags of chips and a container of grated cheese..then back to "Dollar General" and this time I remember the dang tomato juice..oy vey..
   For my egg white dish today some potato, purple cabbage, onion, and 2 links of brown and serve sausage..all chopped..and several dashes spices from my ample collection..butter..olive oil..and some Asiago cheese grated..and of course the liquid egg white..one of the better ones I've made..but then since I don't measure anything and didn't write done the spices I used..be a miracle if I could every re-create it exactly the same way ever again..but I will try..
   Before I write another novella I will wish for you a very good day &or night..which ever applies....  

No comments:

Post a Comment