Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

[18:32 UTC-4]
[+45*F_cloudy_overnight Lo:+25*F_winds:west@10 mph_humidity:95%_barometer:29.84"/\]..
[Wednesday's:Hi/Lo:+35*F/+29*F_mostly cloudy]..[Thursday's:Hi/Lo:+52*F/+45*F_partly cloudy]..
[Now Playing_on MadTrollie's TV/Movie_{Away All Boats}_]....
   Although it's dry and overcast now it has been raining most of the day..turning colder tomorrow..but apparently Spring  will make a re-appearance tomorrow..because of the rain except for two brief trips to the lobby for breakfast and my afternoon toffee coffee I've spent the entire day in my rooms..did have my regular Tuesday visit from housekeeping..room cleaned and fresh linen..and I will be for ever grateful that those jobs are done by someone other then me..
   I was thinking of walking tomorrow..Aldi and maybe Big Lots..but with the forecasts for a cold snap tomorrow and a mid-50s*F day on Thursday..I'm may decided to change my plans..really have nothing I need to have before Thursday anyways..and quite frankly my patience which I have in very short supply anyways has  been worn out by the Winter's cold and snow..besides I hate having to bundle up just to take a walk..
   Have spent the rest of the day as is my custom on-line..the usual two "live" games..a couple of sims..11 solitaire games..my 3 blogs..mod duty on the FB group "The Farthest Side" and scouring Youtube for new videos to add to my every expanding number of playlists..in my Youtube channel "MadTrollie"..I have some that are.."Public"..and other's are "Unlisted" some of those will eventually be upgraded to "Public"..
   But as always just a few more things to do before I take my rest...nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment