Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 8, 2020

[18:54 UTC-4]
[[Please Note]: ! haven't moved..the USA changed to Daylight Savings Time as of today @02:00]..
[+47*F_overnight Lo:+40*F_sunny_winds:southwest@9_humidity:45%_barometer:30.25"\/]..
[Monday's Hi/Lo:+55*F/+47*F_mostly sunny]..[Now Playing_MadTrollie'{Pop}_]....
   Because some of the new member requests on "The Farthest Side" are from places were English is not used..I use the translation app on my browser [I use both the Chrome browser, and have a Chrome Base..basically the "guts" of  Chrome Book in desktop form..if you right click on the page one of the available apps is a translation app..but you need to know the language..well I guessed wrong..and the app was translating english in to a language quite foreign to me..after many failed attempts I finally figured it out..the app now reads "translate to English" not just "translate language"..let's face it..when I was growing up you still programmed computers with punch cards..and phones were hooked to the wall and we were on a four party line [link]..I use computers but don't have a ghost of an idea how they work....
   You will notice note above at 02:00 this morning the USA went to what we call "Daylight Savings Time" and an hour is added to the clock..and in the fall we revert to normal time..and usually there are messages post all over the net or in stores..well guess who didn't see one or at least didn't pay any attention to them..so I got up at the usual time..went on line and when I went to do the stats on my poker play couldn't figure out how I had managed to lose an hour..took me way too long to tumble to the fact that I was the first Sunday in March..when the switch is always made..oy vey..sometimes I can be a major dummkopf....
   Did take a short walk just after 10:00..saw that my short cut to Big Lots was passable..so stopped there and got two bottles of cherry lemonade sparkling water..and a quick stop at Aldi..I mentioned I had got a round of real nice Irish cheddar..well I now have another one..and a bag of radishes..
  Well it's that time again even though the clock says it's an hour later..things to button up before I take my rest..ergo..Good Day to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment