Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 9, 2020

[18:29 UTC-5]
[+56*F_overnight Lo:+47*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@13_humidity:42%_barometer:30.14"\/]..
[rain to beginning about 02:00 tomorrow and continue most of the day thru 20:00..1/2 inch expected]..
[Now Playing on MadTrollie "TV/Movies"_[Lt Ellis of Shado]_]....
   It felt good today to walk outside without having to bundle up against the cold..because of the wind it was a bit chill provided that it had recently been in the 80s*F...but since recently the wind chills have been below 0*F..it was quite pleasant..even warm..didn't really need to walk..but since it's forecast to rain most of tomorrow and turn colder on Wednesday..decided to take a walk to Ollie's..I had just opened my backup box of quart zipper bags..I decided to buy another backup..truth be told it usually takes a month or better for me to go through a box..I usually re-use the bags unless I had stored meat in them..and looked through the multiple bags of chips and found another bag of the horseradish/cheddar chips I had found a couple of weeks ago..and a couple of nice chats with some of the "kids" that work there..and then a quick stop at Dollar General and because it was warm decided to get the first small cup of the season..spring thru early fall I quite often will arrange to stop and get a small cup of ice cream on my way home..it's a tradition with me..
   Had a glitch on Poker today that drove me nuts for awhile..still have no idea what happened but I sure it was nothing I did or failed to do..not a bid deal..but it had me going for awhile..
   Other then that have just spent my usual quiet day..have added another card sim to the list of games I play on-line..have never played it before in "real life" but I intrigued me because it's an opposite of any game I've played other then "Old Maid"..the object thru several hands is to make as few points as possible..when someone scores 100 pts..he places last and the player with the fewest points wins..you need to play with a completely different mind set than any other game I've every played..well except for "Old Maid" which I haven't played in over 60 years..and no the cards were not chipped out of stone..
   That time has come again to  wish you A Goodnight...  

No comments:

Post a Comment