Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 29, 2020

[18:46 UTC-4]
[+55*F_rain_winds:south@13 mph_humidity:76%_barometer:29.63"\/..overnight Lo:+45*F]..
[Monday's Hi/Lo:+47*F/+39*F_rain to begin about 05:00 rain most of the time thru 05:00 Tuesday]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie's TV/Movies the pilot for<Hec Ramsey>]....
   It's been a damp..dreary..windy day with the same on-tap for tomorrow..I have a built in barometer..four actually..both feet and both knees..the knees by way of chronic tendinitis in both knees since I was 15 years old [that's 57+ years ago]..when I was 20 years old I went to a top orthopedic surgeon..who told me I  had the knees of a 65 year old man..my response was  "who is he and I'll give them back"..and feet with multiple injuries and just wear and tare over the years from sport and spending 35 years on a cement factory floor..and ever time the barometric drops my knees and feet get quite stiff/snore and start to sing a very low off pitch dirge..if they really complain a topical analgesic cream does give some relief..but not enough to contemplate any long walks....
   Ergo..I was basically in my rooms all day today and will be in my rooms tomorrow as well..the majority of my issues with my knees and feet happen usual when the weather is in transition between seasons..spring to summer and summer to fall don't usual give me too much trouble..but fall to winter and winter to spring are the times that I have the real issues..well of course there are the times that I over do..or pull a klutz or dummkopf move..which I have done in my life more times than I can count....
   Did take a little time off from my online activities and watch some of the movie "Justice League"..have seen it a  couple of times but it's one of the very few "Super Hero" flix that I like atall..haven't as of yet checked the TV listings for tomorrow..I use the online service "Passport"..which when we are on Eastern Daylight Savings Time[UTC-4]..changes to the next days programming @20:00..
   Anyways still things to do..so will say..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment